Facilities & Services
Wellness & Spa centre
- Cooling pool & massage showers
- Fitness centre
The traditional Thai massage is a set of masterful practices which – by means of handling exercises and acupressure applied on energy points of the body − relieves the stress and pain of muscles, sinews and joints. The massage brings overall relaxation of the muscles and the feeling of a newly acquired vitality and mental equilibrium. Thai massage presents Thai massage therapy in its most original form, as it has been taught and practiced for centuries.
Reservations can be made on the reception desk.
- One-way transfer from Václav Havel Airport in Prague: 46 EUR
- Two-way transfer from Václav Havel Airport in Prague and back: 84 EUR
- One-way transfer from/to the Main train station: 21 EUR
Our head concierge Monika Bláhová and her colleagues will be happy to arrange any of your wishes related to discovering the beauty of the historical centre of Prague or its surroundings. For example:
- sightseeing city tours, including private guides
- trips out of Prague, e.g. Karlštejn castle, charming Český Krumlov etc.
- tickets to cultural events - concerts, opera or ballet
- table reservation for the best restaurants in Prague
- car rental
- Vltava River cruises or sightseeing flights